With External Stakeholders:
- The LVA represent publicans’ views on a number of committees including the Dublin City Business Forum and various tourism and jobs committees such as the Hospitality Oversight Group who are looking at how to attract skilled people to the trade.
- They communicate with IMRO, PPI and work collectively with other hospitality trade associations on members’ behalf.
- The Association regularly liaises with Dublin City Council and An Garda Síochána regarding major events in the city and on trading generally.
- The Licensed Vintners Association are also key members of DIGI (Drinks Industry Group of Ireland) who meet at our HQ in Anglesea House and who represent pubs, suppliers, restaurants, hotels and independent off-licences to highlight the significant financial and social contribution made by the Irish drinks and hospitality industry.
- This includes the consumer facing Support your Local campaign which lobbies for a reduction in excise on alcohol and encourages people to enjoy hospitality locally.