The LVA provide members with an all year round comprehensive HR service which enables members to meet face to face or call our highly qualified and experienced HR Advisor for support in managing staff and assisting in being compliant with the many pieces of HR legislation. This valuable service is complimentary for members and can result in substantial savings. It also provides peace of mind and confidence in dealing with the many challenges that unfold when managing people. All advice is given in strict confidence.
Here is just some of the ways the LVA HR Service can provide members with peace of mind when managing people:
- Guiding members through employee grievance & disciplinary issues
- Designing employee handbooks & employment contracts for employees
- Advising on unfair or constructive dismissal claims
- Providing redundancy advice & support
- Guide members through part-time staff entitlements
- Advising on leave entitlements such as annual leave, maternity leave & sick leave
- Answering minimum wage entitlement queries
- Informing publicans on working time legislation including rest breaks
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE) obligations advice
- Assistance on the best way of managing retiring employees
- Advising on your HR administration obligations
- Helping with members recruitment processes to ensure “right hire, first time”
- Offer group training seminars throughout the year. The LVA’s training & procedures gives you confidence when managing employee issues.
This valuable service is offered free of charge for LVA members. Simply log on to our Member Hub for more info.