IRISH PUB AWARDS
The Irish Pub Awards are once again running this year. The awards are an initiative of the LVA and our colleagues in the VFI, aimed at celebrating excellence and innovation across the Irish pub sector.
Members of the LVA and the VFI are free to enter the awards with nine different categories included. This year the categories are:
- Best Food Pub, sponsored by Musgrave MarketPlace
- Best Tourist Pub, sponsored by Fáilte Ireland
- Innovative Pub of the Year, sponsored by Bank of Ireland Payment Acceptance
- Best Local Pub, sponsored by Diageo
- Best Digital Innovator, sponsored by Heineken
- Best Outdoor Space, sponsored by Bulmers
- Best Music Pub, sponsored by IMRO
- Outstanding Customer Service, sponsored by Edward Dillon
- Best Late Night Bar, sponsored by Irish Distillers Pernod Ricard.
Media partners include the Irish Independent and Drinks Industry Ireland.
The national winners, along with the overarching ‘Irish Pub of the Year’, will be announced at the Irish Pub Awards Gala event which will take place in Dublin on 15th November 2023.
During last year’s event, Gleesons of Booterstown were named ‘Irish Pub of the Year’.
Further information on the awards are available at the Irish Pub Awards website here